I don’t really have time for a proper post on my normal subjects so I will do some writing here on hiking and what I think about when I am on a hike at times.
- I think about hiking. I know this is a tremendous surprise but I think about what I am doing at the moment, future hiking trips and hiking goals.
- Theology – Yeah I tend to take theological ideas and bash them around too.
- Books – Either ones I have read or want to read.
- Stories – I actually come up with story ideas when walking too. The only problem with this is not having a notebook is sometimes I forget them.
- Family – given.
- School – what I am going to do long term and short-term.
- Gripes – I have them but it is easier to air them out on the trail to God.
There is also a whole other list of assorted things I think about on the trail but this is the normal thoughts list. I think things through and it has definitely made me feel a lot better.
I have been spending time with my son this weekend instead of writing so much but i should be back at it full tilt next week.
Blessings and Cheers!!!