I definitely need to take time off more often as I haven’t felt this refreshed in a while. The weekend was a great anniversary weekend with my wife. However, we now have to shift gears and head to what will be a great celebration as my son and his future bride to be will be getting married Friday. This is the big event of the month and the wedding of the year so the next two days will be busy between doing my normal stuff and getting ready to travel to New York. I will be only doing two training walks this week and only two workouts. Time is going to go quickly except probably the driving.
The Sabbatical Rundown:
- If people wouldn’t bring up the church I could probably avoid thinking or talking about it. It seems my occupation follows me.
- Professor or Media Commentator.
- I was with my wife romancing so my book is still where it was. My hope is that after the wedding a lot of things will make significant progress.
- Short week because of all things going on but I should be able to get two walks in and two strength sessions in on Monday and Tuesday.
- Hiking planning will probably take place a little during this wedding. As much as it is about the couple there is always time for small talk with my son and this can be one of the small talk topics.
- Resting well and after the weekend with my wife fairly content of spirit at the moment.
- Definitely dejunking after the wedding.
- The real challenge is going to be keeping the streak going after Tuesday. See what happens but if the streak of a post every day dies this week, it will simply be time to start another one.
- Wedding is the only thing on the radar now. I do have to make a note that my wife and I get away for our anniversary from now on every year.
Blessings and Cheers!!!