I am sitting in hotel somewhere in the unholy college football land of Ohio. We are the way to my oldest son’s wedding on Friday and I am still trying to come to grips with a lot of things. This is still my Sabbatical so I am using any downtime and driving time to keep asking questions that need asking. Terrible thing thinking, and a dangerous pastime especially when on the road with other people and you have to keep some thoughts to yourself. In any case, things are much the same other than my flirtatious involvement with thinking which will probably lead to no good.
The Sabbatical Rundown:
- Hmm. Journey instead of destination?
- No church thoughts. That is good.
- Not going to deal with what to do with my degree this week. I probably will be asked that a lot at the wedding but I will probably deflect to the fact that I have two years but I do need some more stable direction.
- Been thinking about the outline of the book, If I get even couple uninterrupted hours (not likely right now) I might get the outline done.
- My son found gym for us on Thursday and Friday. I will an opportunity to get two special workouts in so I will have to think on that.
- Hiking planing is on hold until we talk to all the players involved.
- Driving is not restful but getting away is – trade-off.
- On hold for now til I get back home.
- Streak blogging is good. Extra – not likely.
- Wedding up next in two days. Should be a good time.
Blessings and Cheers!!!