I have been debating this for some time and this is on my sabbatical list. I have two major concerns with my blogging going forward. 1) Time as school and church stuff will return and 2) Content: Namely making sure the thing does not just degenerate into just a simple journal blog. This means find a way to both write with efficient use of time and make sure things are good quality from time to time. So what can be done?
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday become journals days. – The Rabyd Spirit, The Rabyd Writer’s Soul and The Body Rabyd. The change becomes moving Spirit from Sunday to Monday. When the next semester starts these will be my actual class days so the easiest posts to write should be on those days.
- Sermon Redux – I am thinking Sunday when the Sermon is still fresh in my head.
- The Naked Artist’s Soul – I am thinking Tuesday. I need to keep this pretty regular.
- Theology Pub – Moves to Thursday. It is by far the easiest of my fictional stuff to write.
- Saturday – Rotating The Banner of Rosenhall and The Adventures of Ayn Jones.
At this point this is one post per day and need to do a little more than that. I am calculating that I need 12 posts a week to get to my goal. That’s a lot more than I wanted at this point so this summer I have to hit it a little more. I have book Reviews to Write and other things could be done. I just need to start getting at maybe two posts a day through till school starts. That will bring this average down hopefully to a more manageable level.
This of course could interfere with progress on my book but I have to decide at some point that writing is worth the work.
Blessings and Cheers!!!