It is hard when you can see the end of something that has been enjoyable. This sabbatical has been something that I have enjoyed immensely mostly because I have been able to really refocus on what I think is important. This is not a final report as that will come Friday. Tomorrow is the last day and there are some things that I must do so here we go.
The Sabbatical Rundown:
- Am I further along perhaps but there is something to be said for a couple of concepts that keep going over and over in my head – 1) That I need to work on facing the truth about my current situation, 2) I need to be more aggressive in pursuing and expressing what needs to happen in my life. Am I missing more assertiveness?
- This is the point of the sabbatical where returning back to the grind is kind of a dark cloud over the whole thing. The only thing is that number one above is really making it clear to me what needs to be done.
- No progress since last time.
- I have an appointment with the doctor about my hernia tomorrow, they better act quickly or there is little point because by August I have to start thinking school. There is no way I can have this done during school. In the meantime it has been a great week lifting and hiking so far. It has been very meditative.
- Definitely rested, final report Friday.
- On hold for dejunking because there is one tool that I want to get yet – a dumpster and then I can really get going on this. I am thinking simplicity and minimalism these days.
- So far it has been OK but we will see when things get a little farther into Summer.
One more day tomorrow and then it will be time to get back to work.
Blessings and Cheers!!!