I was a little worried about bring the blog down to the minimum one post per day thing but it is alive. Mostly because what I am writing is engaging the creative side of my brain whereas school gets the academic part of my brain. Once and a while they cross over but the important thing is that the blog lives and I am still writing on it.
That said school take a lot of my time and the course load I have taken is not that bad but there is always that one professor that from a workload standpoint thinks theirs is the only course on campus. In this semester’s case it is actually my writing professor for Advanced Composition. I love the class and the instructor but I often find myself in the quandary of doing his stuff which in the end only counts for three credits or work on the rest of my classes which will be valued at 13 credits. It literally is 45% of my workload is his class and the other 55% is spread between my four other classes.
This weekend I have a lot to do in relationship to class but these islands of writing on my blog are a welcome relief from the hum drum of school and ministry. I hope you the reader enjoy them as much as I do.
The Soul Rundown:
Reading – I continue to poke away at my reading of Atlas Shrugged. Hopefully before semester’s end I can at least write about the first third of it.
Writing – Technical writing is like riding a bike once you get the rust off.
Family – I enjoy them but these days I miss them from time to time. I just have so many irons in the fire right now so I take the small bits of time with them I can.
Finances – Hmm. Need to start looking again for a job that fits into my schedule. Good luck with that he says to himself.
Blessings and Cheers!!!